Financial support for businesses through the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA).
Casera Credit Union (Casera) supports our small business members impacted by COVID-19 by providing access to Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) funds in cooperation with the Federal Government and Export Development Canada.
The CEBA program provides $60,000 loans to eligible small businesses and not-for-profit members. This federal program helps cover operating costs for organizations experiencing temporary revenue reductions.
- CEBA provides additional financial support to Canadian small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Government of Canada and its partners — EDC and Canada's financial institutions — are offering an increase in support for eligible CEBA applicants.
- CEBA provides access to an additional $20,000 to eligible borrowers who already received a $40,000 loan and $60,000 for new applicants to CEBA.
- Applicants who have received the $40,000 CEBA loan may apply for the $20,000 expansion, which provides eligible businesses with an additional $20,000 in financing.
- The deadline for all applicants to apply for the $60,000 CEBA loan or the $20,000 expansion is March 31, 2021.
- If you have questions after checking your status online, please contact the CEBA Call Centre at 1-888-324-4201. An agent will return your call between Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm CST.
CEBA Self-serve Portal.
The CEBA Self-serve portal, created by EDC, is a new option for all applicants to log in and check the status of their CEBA application. This portal will also help applicants, who applied under the non-deferrable expense stream, identify which of their uploaded documents have been successful and which ones were not.
The applicant will have to wait a few days following the submission of their loan application before details are available on the portal. The portal will direct applicants to contact the CEBA Contact Centre if further support is required.
Download The portal is available for applicants at https://status-statut.ceba-cuec.ca/