Face Mask Guidelines
After surveying Casera's members and staff, we determined that the following measures regarding face masks will be in place on and after March 15, 2022:
- While members and staff are not required to wear face masks in our branches, we strongly encourage them to wear one. Complimentary face masks will be available for members in each branch.
- If members would like the Casera staff serving them to wear a face mask, they just need to ask and the request will be accommodated.
Other Safety Measures
- Members and staff are strongly encouraged to adhere to physical distancing of 6-feet while in a branch.
- Protective shields remain in place.
- The maximum branch capacity of 10 members is no longer in effect. We strongly encourage two members at a time in ATM vestibules.
- Hand-sanitizing stations remain at branch entrances. Members are encouraged to apply sanitizer upon entry and exit.
Tuesday | March 15, 12:36 PM